APO and FPO shipping ratesEnable rates for APO and FPO addresses.
Army Post Office (APO) and Fleet Post Office (FPO) destinations are used by the U.S. Military Postal Service to deliver mail and packages to military personnel overseas. When the mail is delivered to the APO or FPO by USPS, the staff will forward the mail to the recipient’s proper military division. The division will then deliver the package to the individual.
APO and FPO addresses are only supported by USPS. As such, it is important to ensure that your account is set up properly to return USPS rates to those destinations.
Create an APO/FPO shipping zone
- Log in to Dashboard -> Settings.
- Click Create shipping zone.
- Enter a name for the zone and select the ship-from location.
- Click Save.
- Select the United States in the Select countries dropdown.
- Enable the USPS service levels you would like to use for these shipments.
- Click Save to finish.
Note: If you are using Zonos Duty & Tax for Shopify, you must ensure that you have Armed Forces Americas, Armed Forces Europe, and Armed Forces Pacific enabled in your shipping zones in Shopify.