Landed Cost for BigCommerceIntegrate the Landed Cost plugin.
Install the Zonos Landed Cost plugin (aka “Zonos Duty and Tax app”) for BigCommerce directly from the BigCommerce Apps Marketplace. Landed Cost for BigCommerce provides a quick and easy integration to give international customers a full landed cost within your BigCommerce checkout.
With this app, you can show the carrier and service levels of your choice with all the duties, taxes, and brokerage fees included at the time of checkout. Zonos handles the shipping calculations and gives you added flexibility with your international shipping options. The app will automatically sync tracking numbers from Dashboard to BigCommerce and from BigCommerce to Dashboard.
Zonos Duty and Tax app for BigCommerce allows you to:
- Enhance your international customers’ experience by removing the “unknown” of additional fees at the time your package arrives.
- Reduce the amount of package refusals due to unexpected fees.
- Increase delivery time and reduce delays from carriers and brokers requiring additional monies for duties and taxes.
- Set up custom shipping rates and rules not available through your current BigCommerce store.
Setup is quick, and you can be up and running within a few hours. If you’re looking for a more robust solution that includes currency conversion, checkout translation, consolidated screening, fraud protection, and more - take a look at our Zonos Checkout for BigCommerce solution.
- At this time, Zonos Duty and Tax only officially supports the Stencil Theme Engine.
- Products cannot have free shipping enabled at the product level in BigCommerce, as this will circumvent our landed cost calculation.
Follow the steps below to get the Zonos Duty and Tax app on your BigCommerce store.
Copy and paste your Zonos Store ID Number and Zonos API Key generated upon creation of your Zonos Account.
You can choose to enable any optional features under these fields, such as currency conversion and duty/tax estimates on the product and/or cart page.
Note: Your Zonos Hello Site Key is automatically generated when you install the Zonos Duty and Tax app.
- To enable Zonos shipping methods, go to Store Setup > Shipping.
- Either create or configure the zone you wish to show Zonos Duty and Tax rates.
- Inside the zone configuration, find Zonos Duty and Tax under Real-time shipping quotes and hit Connect.
- Choose to show or hide transit times, then hit Submit.
- Now, you can just toggle the Zonos Duty and Tax rates ON|OFF in each new/existing zone.
Note: You should now see the Zonos shipping methods with duty and tax (if applicable) in your BigCommerce checkout.
What product details are passed to Zonos from BigCommerce?
Product-specific information is not required for Zonos to return a quote. However, the more product-specific information provided, the more accurate our calculations will be. The most helpful product details for improved accuracy are listed below.
Find out which product info is received from BigCommerce or is not received at all and Catalog is recommended.
- Weights - Received from BigCommerce
- Dimensions - Received from BigCommerce
- HS codes - Not received, needs to be added with Catalog.
- Country of origin - Received from BigCommerce