CatalogManage your product catalog for international selling.
Simplify global catalog management with Zonos Catalog's intuitive Dashboard. Consolidate product details often missed by ecommerce platforms but needed for the most accurate landed cost calculations, international shipping labels, and customs compliance.
Catalog simplifies the hassle of managing your catalog by centralizing all of your product information in one place. With all of your product details in Catalog, you can accurately and effortlessly utilize your product details to simplify your cross-border shipping logistics. Catalog allows you to ensure that all your product details are accurately accounted for when generating a landed cost quote, helping you correctly assess duties and taxes and ensure a smooth international customs experience for your customers.
One of the key benefits of Catalog is that it can help you overcome limitations from other ecommerce platforms. For example, platforms like Shopify may not provide product dimensions, while BigCommerce may not include HS code or country of origin functionality. With Catalog, you can ensure that all necessary product fields and functionality are accessible and utilized, avoiding any limitations from your platform's catalog.
You don't need to fill out all product fields in Catalog, just those missing from your ecommerce platform. Catalog can supplement any product information, even if you only want to use a single field. For example, suppose you want to use Catalog for country-specific HS codes because your ecommerce platform only supports universal HS codes. In that case, you can utilize Catalog's country-specific HS code(s) and the SKU or Product ID to reference and override your existing product information.
Catalog manages the following product information:
- Product identifiers: SKU and product ID
- Product details: Name, description, image URL, country of origin, price, currency, brand, and material
- Classification details: Universal Harmonized System (HS) codes and country-specific HS codes
- Weight and dimensions: Weight, length, width, height, and digital goods
- Restricted countries: Select all or specific countries you’d like to restrict your product(s) to
Learn more about Catalog product fields.
Once you have all of your desired product details in Catalog by creating or importing your products, you can utilize that respective product information in a myriad of ways, including the following:
- Storing and overriding product details, most commonly—weight, product dimensions, HS codes, and country of origin
- Universal units of measure capabilities
- Applying bulk restrictions globally or to specified countries
To use Catalog:
- Log in to your Dashboard account --> Catalog.
- From there, you can add, edit, delete, and export your products (with all the details listed above) and ensure that all your product details are accurate and up to date and, most importantly, all your product details are in one place.
Learn more about getting started with Catalog.