Ensure PCI compliance for secure transactions with Checkout.
Checkout is a PCI-compliant, secure-hosted page. All credit cards are tokenized, which removes the ability to view credit card numbers. If you use the Zonos API and host your checkout, you are still responsible for being PCI compliant and securing all your shoppers’ data.
Any company that processes credit card data is required to be PCI compliant, according to the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS).
Zonos is serious about your shoppers' information and keeping their information secure.
Below are the six categories of PCI standards we follow:
- Regularly monitor network and test systems/processes.
- Maintain a vulnerability management program.
- Maintain an information security policy.
- Maintain a secure network.
- Protect credit card data.
- Follow strong access control measures.
Trustwave® regularly scans Zonos for PCI compliance. We are PCI-compliant to your customers as well as our credit card processors and banks. You can click on the seal below to receive the information from Trustwave on our organization's compliance.
Please contact us if you have any additional questions.