Download payouts and invoicesView and download your payouts and invoices.
Learn where and how to view and download your payouts and invoices for Zonos Checkout.
- Log in to Dashboard and click on Billing in the left menu.
- Next, click on either the Payouts or Invoices option, depending on which of these you’re looking to download.
- Select the payout or invoice that you’d like to download.
- Select Export.
|Statement ID||Individual ID for each payout or invoice (billing or payment)|
|Status||Will show “OPEN” or “PAID”|
|Gross total||Total amount collected for all orders per payout or invoice|
|Fees||Total fees deducted for any transaction, fps, or merchant fees|
|Net total||Amount that will be or was deposited into your bank account|
|Date||Date that invoice or payout was paid|
To see individual invoice or payout details with each order that has been or will be paid out, click on any of the statement IDs. This will have the following:
- Zonos order ID
- Your order ID (if provided)
- Order total
- Fees total
- The total amount paid (or net total) on each order.
You will also find a grand total for the fees and the total payout amount at the top of the invoice or payout detail.
To download individual payout or invoice details to a CSV file, select the blue Export button just above Net total.