Test Hello integrationLearn how to test your Hello integration.
Testing your Zonos Hello integration is crucial to ensure that your online store is running smoothly, that customers can complete their transactions successfully, and that you are not losing sales due to technical issues.
Verify Hello is showing up
The first step in testing Hello is ensuring that international shoppers are greeted with visiting your store. To test this:
- Go to Dashboard -> Settings.
- Under the Hello section, select Settings.
- Locate the store URL field on the settings page. Ensure that it correctly matches your online storefront's URL.
- Next to the store URL field, click View as shopper.
- In the dialog that opens up, select which country you want to view as a shopper from, then click Preview. This will take you to your online store in a new tab and instruct Hello to pretend you are a shopper from the specified country.
Test currency conversion
Once you are sure that Hello properly triggers for international shoppers, the next step is to verify that currency conversion is properly being applied to your store. To do this:
- After you have verified that Hello is showing up properly, browse around your site.
- You should see prices on your site switch to the currency of the country you selected when you clicked View as shopper in the previous step.
- Change your active country to select a different currency. You should see prices on your site switch to the new currency.
Test duty and tax estimates
Next, you will want to verify that Hello's duty and tax estimates show up correctly for items on your store. To do this:
- Browse to an item details page on your store.
- You should see a duty and tax estimate appear on the page next to the price.
- Change your active country to select a different currency. You should see the duty and tax estimate change to reflect the new currency.