Configure HelloLearn how to configure Hello's settings.
Set up Zonos Hello to immediately let your international customers know they can shop on your website.
Go to Dashboard, then click Hello in the left menu.
You will see the following information to help you during integration:
- Installation script—Get your custom script to install on your website.
- Zonos Hello site key—View your site key credentials.
Edit your Hello settings in Dashboard -> Hello:
- Allowed domains-Include the URL, e.g. store website domain, you are using for Hello.
- Countries—Enable and disable country settings.
- Ship-from location—Enter or update your ship-from address. The ship-from location is the address used to determine which country the duty and tax calculations are based on as the ship-from country.
- Default currency—Tell Hello what your website's default currency is.
- Appearance - Enable and disable Hello, show or hide Hello to international visitors, change the position of Hello on your website, and enable and disable Hello to float in the middle of the screen.