Customize Hello themeCustomize Hello and Checkout to match your brand.
Hello supports a few customizations options to help you find the look and feel that best fits in with your brand aesthetic and online presence. These options can be configured either through Dashboard or via the Zonos API. Theme customizations you apply to Hello will also show up across your entire international ecommerce experience using Zonos - meaning that Checkout as well as any shopper-facing order emails sent by Zonos will all match.
The following customizations are available when customizing your theme:
- Color scheme: Hello supports light mode, dark mode, or space mode (extra dark) colors for adjusting the base colors across your international shopper experience. Choose which fits best for your store.
- Logo: Hello supports displaying your logo in the Hello interface, order emails, and more.
- Primary brand color: You can specify your primary brand color which will be used to provide accent colors across the shopper experience which will be consistent with your overall brand aesthetic. By default this will automatically pull from your uploaded logo, but you can override it with whichever color you like.
Note: These customizations only apply to Zonos Checkout, Hello, and any related shopper-facing order notification emails - they will not affect the rest of your site outside of experiences provided by Zonos.
To adjust your Hello theme settings from Dashboard:
- Visit Dashboard -> Settings.
- Under the Checkout section, select Theme.
- Adjust your theme settings as desired. You will see a live preview as you do so. Adjusting your settings won't affect your live checkout flow until you click Save.
- Once you're satisfied with your changes, click Save.
- Changes will reflect automatically across Checkout and Hello.
Reset theme: To reset to the default Hello appearance, click Reset to default from within the Theme settings in Dashboard.