Customize branding for Collect
Customize the customs invoice and emails to match your brand.
Zonos Collect supports customization options to help you find the look and feel that best fits your brand aesthetic and online presence. These options can be configured in Dashboard or via the Zonos API. Customizations you apply to Collect will appear throughout the consignee experience. Invoices, receipts, PDFs, hosted invoice pages, as well as any consignee-facing emails sent by Zonos will match your brand.
The following customizations are available when customizing your theme:
- Color scheme: Supports light mode or dark mode colors for adjusting the base colors across your international consignee experience.
- Logo and Icon: Display your logo on invoices, emails, and more.
- Primary brand color: Specify your primary brand color which will be used to provide accent colors across the shopper experience which will be consistent with your overall brand aesthetic. By default this will automatically pull from your uploaded logo, but you can override it with whichever color you like.
- Accent brand color: You can specify an accent brand color which will be used to provide secondary colors across the consignee experience which will be consistent with your overall brand aesthetic. By default this will automatically pull from your uploaded logo, but you can override it with whichever color you like.
Adjust appearance settings from Dashboard:
- Visit Dashboard -> Settings -> Branding.
- Adjust your settings as desired. You will see a live preview as you do so. Adjusting your settings won't affect your live checkout flow until you save your changes.
- Once you're satisfied with your changes, click Save.
You can toggle between hosted invoice page, invoice and email to see how your changes will look on each device, as well as preview how your changes will look on your actual website.