Customize brandingAdd your branding to customs invoices and emails.
Zonos Collect supports customization options to help you add a look and feel that fits your brand aesthetic and online presence. These options can be configured in Dashboard or via the Zonos API. Customizations you apply to Collect will appear throughout the consignee experience. Invoices, receipts, PDFs, hosted invoice pages, and any consignee-facing emails sent by Zonos will match your brand.
The following theme customizations are available:
- Color scheme: Supports light mode or dark mode colors for adjusting the base colors across your international consignee experience.
- Logo and Icon: Display your logo on invoices, emails, and more.
- Primary brand color: Specify your primary brand color to provide accent colors across the shopper experience consistent with your overall brand aesthetic. By default, this will automatically pull the primary color from your uploaded logo, which you can override with another color.
- Accent brand color: You can specify an accent brand color to provide secondary colors across the consignee experience to make it consistent with your overall brand aesthetic. By default, this will automatically pull a color from your uploaded logo, which you can override with another color.
Adjust appearance settings from Dashboard:
- Visit Dashboard -> Settings -> Branding.
- Adjust your settings as desired. You will see a live preview as you make changes. Adjusting your settings won't affect your live checkout flow until you save your changes.
- Once you're satisfied with your changes, click Save.
You can toggle between the hosted invoice page, invoice, and email to see how your changes will look on each device and preview how your changes will look on your actual website.