Easily connect directly to your FedEx account with a secure one-time sign-in through Zonos Dashboard. Our integration with FedEx uses their API to pull your live shipping rates so you get the most accurate shipping and landed cost calculations. In order to use this feature, you will need to follow the guidelines outlined in this document to connect your account and then enable FedEx service levels in your shipping zones and, as always, test to ensure it’s working properly.
Connect your FedEx credentials to Zonos
- Log in to Dashboard.
- Go to Settings -> Shipping rates.
- Click Connect carrier account and select FedEx.
- Complete all the information fields.
- Only fill out the SmartPost Hub ID if you are using FedEx SmartPost services.
- You are required to agree to the terms and conditions of the End User License Agreement (EULA) prior to FedEx account registration. Users will also have the following options:
- Select the box to indicate your account is enabled for International Ground Consolidation (IGC) through FedEx, which is required to use some FedEx features.
- If this box is selected, all label requests for ground shipments will require you to select your own broker. Be sure to check with your FedEx account rep to verify that your account is enabled for IGC; otherwise, failures will occur when generating labels.
- Select the box if the contact address associated with your account is the same as the shipping address.
- Click "Save"
Start using your FedEx rates
Now that you have your FedEx account connected, you will need to do the following to begin using your live FedEx rates for shipping quotes:
- Create shipping zones - Shipping zones allow you to have different service levels, rules, and shipping rates for different countries or groups of countries. There is no limit to how many shipping zones you can create.
- Enable FedEx service levels - Enabling service levels in the zones that you want to use them in allows you to offer different service levels to different zones.
- Test your shipping - Test your shipping to make sure everything is working properly and being displayed as intended before being used in production or going live on your website.