Classify bulk uploadUse Dashboard to classify your items in bulk.
Learn how to efficiently classify your entire catalog into HS codes using our bulk Classify feature. By following these instructions, you can easily upload your items through Dashboard and receive automated HS code classifications.
To ensure accurate classification, it is recommended to provide as many fields as possible. If you don't supply a product ID for your items, Classify will automatically generate an ID starting from 1.
Follow the steps below to submit and retrieve bulk HS code classifications effectively.
The Classify bulk upload request limit is 6.5 MB or about 50,000 items.
Bulk classification steps
- Dashboard -> Classify -> Bulk Classification.
- Download the template CSV and add your product data. For bulk Classify to function properly, it is critical that the data uploaded via CSV is formatted correctly using the sample CSV template in Dashboard.
- The only required field to request a bulk classification is 'description'.
- The template must be uploaded with the exact header columns; if a header is deleted, the upload will fail.
- Upload your completed CSV file by clicking browse to locate the file or by dragging and dropping the file into the window.
- Once uploaded, a preview of the CSV will show up; review it to ensure you filled out the fields correctly.
- If you’d like to classify to specific countries, select add countries and select the countries you’d like to classify to. Once you have your countries selected, click add countries.
- Click Classify items. Once submitted, sit tight until the classification is complete. Once complete (usually less than five minutes), your request will appear in the Bulk Requests table. You can click anywhere on the row to open, view, and download your bulk classification.