Calculate a landed cost
Discover how to calculate a landed cost with Zonos.
Our Landed Cost is a robust API that easily integrates with other Zonos products and includes plugins for select ecommerce platforms. We offer the simplest integrations with the most accurate landed cost calculations available.
Zonos Landed Cost also works for any ecommerce logistics provider you use, allowing you to integrate a long-term solution for your ecommerce website. Furthermore, when changes in your logistics provider or distribution centers occur, you won’t have to worry about integrating a new landed cost solution because Zonos will pivot to whatever service you use.
We support calculations for 235 countries and territories and up to 10-digit HS codes with as little data as the item’s price, destination, and shipping amount.
Our landed cost calculations include the following:
- Reduced tax rates based on HS code
- Entry and clearance taxes
- Tax de minimis support
- Import tax thresholds
- Duty calculations for up to 10-digit (or 13-digit when applicable) HS codes
- Estimated duty rate for items without HS codes
- Simplified duty regimes
- Duty de minimis support
- Import country clearance and processing fees
- Brokerage fees
- Disbursement and advancement fees
- Prepayment fees
- Import taxes - Learn how Zonos calculates taxes for landed cost.
- Import duty - Read about how duty gets calculated for landed cost.
- Import fees - Understand how different import clearance fees are calculated for landed cost.