Consignee receiptsSend payment receipts to consignees.
After the payment has been completed, the consignee will receive an invoice receipt of their payment. The receipt will contain your email and branding settings.
You can view or manually send a successful payment receipt using the Dashboard. Each receipt contains a link to view it in a browser and a unique receipt number that's useful when looking up payment information. When you visit the link, the receipt always shows the latest status of that charge. As a security measure, Zonos ensures that receipt links expire within 30 days; accessing an expired receipt link will resend the receipt to the original recipient.
The confirmation of payment email to the customers allows them to download a copy of their original invoice or their receipt.
Note: For payment methods like Bacs Direct Debit, Bank transfers, Boleto, Canadian pre-authorized debits, Konbini, OXXO, SEPA Direct Debit, SOFORT, or ACH Direct Debit, invoices may experience a delay. Zonos sends the invoice following a successful payment rather than at session completion.
You have several ways to tailor the appearance and functionality of your receipts:
- Language Settings: Choose the language for your Customer emails.
- Branding Customization: Adjust the logo and colors in your Branding settings.
- Maximum file size for a custom logo image: 512KB.
- Optimal logo dimensions: larger than 128 x 128 pixels.
- Supported file types: JPG, PNG, GIF.
- Public Information: Add public details like your phone number or website address in your Public details settings.
- Custom Text Options: Utilize the description attribute on the PaymentIntent for specific content, such as:
- Customs policies
- Tax or duty refund availability
- More resources
- Other products and services offered by carrier or post