Restrict items in bulkCheck item restrictions for multiple shipments.
Zonos Restrict gives users the ability to check for restrictions for multiple shipments where the
shipFromCountry values are different.
- Log in to Dashboard.
- Select Products -> Restrict.
- Download the template CSV and add the shipment data. For bulk Restrict to function properly, it is critical that the data uploaded via CSV is formatted correctly using the sample CSV template in Dashboard.
- Note: The template must be uploaded with the exact header columns; if a header is deleted, the upload will fail.
- Click Bulk Restrict and upload the file by clicking Browse to locate the file or by dragging and dropping the file into the window.
- Once uploaded, a preview of the CSV will show up; review it to ensure you filled out the fields correctly.
- Click Check for restrictions. Once the submitted CSV is processed, the results will appear on the Restrict page. You can viee those results in detail by clicking anywhere on the row for each restriction check.